Thank you so much Jess at Daring To Jess for nominating me for the Liebster Award!
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Nominate between 5 to 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
Questions from Jess
- What is your favourite place to be?
It has to be the beach. It calms me.
2. Do you consider yourself special? Why/why not?
Of course I do. Well…there is no reason per se. I just know that I am 🙂
3. What does your favourite quotation mean to you?
Oof this is a hard one. I have a lot to choose from. My favourite quotation has to come from the poetry book “Salt” by Nayirrah Waheed.
“feel it. the thing that you don’t want to feel. feel it and be free”
I always think about this quote whenever I feel like writing something because I usually suppress my feelings. I don’t want it to be “too much” when I write.
4. How has your blog changed since you started?
I believe I am evolving as a writer. The way I express myself. My style of writing. I believe I have grown over the past few years and you can see that as you go through my blog. I also decided to incorporate pictures to give my poems more life.
5. What would you do if you couldn’t fail or be rejected?
I would publish my first poetry book. Make Florawora a household name and inspire others with my poetry. Oh and of course get the best job the legal industry has to offer 🙂
6. What do you admire about yourself?
7. Early bird or night owl?
Definitely night owl. I cannot wake up early to save my life. Or if I do, just know I have snoozed the alarm clock five times or so.
8. What is one thing you want to master?
Learning the German language. I know I will get there eventually.
9. Describe the object that is most precious to you.
My poetry book.
10. Do you believe that destiny/fate is pre-determined or that you can change it?
I believe it is predetermined, there is nothing you can do to change what has been written for you.
11. What’s your favourite way to get organised?
Creating a to do list. Works every single time.
11 Facts About Me
- In year 10 I used to think poetry was boring until I started analysing them. That’s when I started enjoying them.
- I taught myself how to play my favourite songs on the keyboard by watching YouTube videos.
- I love to travel but I have a fear of flying.
- I trust in vibes and aura and that will determine how I will treat and talk to you.
- I usually listen to songs when I am taking a break from studying or doing work.
- I do not window shop. If I don’t have money there is no way in hell I am leaving the house to look at clothes or shoes. That is torture.
- I still do not have my driver’s licence.
- I am an introvert so that means I hate crowded places and I CANNOT stand small talk.
- I stopped posting myself on social media since 2017 (this excludes WhatsApp statuses).
- Last time I took a selfie was on 27th January 2020.
- I have a really bad concentration span. I honestly do not know how I managed university and law school.
My Questions To You:
- What is that one song that pumps you up?
- If you were to be stuck in an island with one person, who would it be and why?
- If you were a colour, what colour would you be and why?
- Favourite childhood memory?
- What is one thing you are ashamed of not being able to do?
- Tea or Coffee?
- What is one thing you had to learn how to do as an adult?
- How many countries have you been to?
- What is one thing you’re planning on ticking from your bucket list?
- If you were to be famous, what would you be famous for?
- Last time you smiled from ear to ear?